ProgSkeet is all you need to flash all kinds of circuits! Whether it is NAND, NOR or other types of EEPROM. Just solder, plug in and write / read the memory! (2013-01-15 We have solved the JRC connection which is otherwise missing on these circuits, as we discovered that we probably will not get 1.1 in a while facilitates ps3 downgrades)
ProgSkeet works great for:
• Programming: Reprogram NAND / NOR / EEPROM circuits.
• Teaching: Experiment and learn about how circuit boards work.
• Recovery: Make a backup of your firmware that you can restore when something goes wrong.
• Reads and writes in racing speed!
• Updates to both software and hardware based on user feedback.
• Widespread application, from everything from experimenting to repairing damaged data.
• Works for example with: Xbox 360, Wii, PS3 and iPhone.
• Same advanced features as many industrial programmers for over 1000 €.
Remember, for accuracy and speed, choose ProgSkeet!
NOTE! In order to update the firmware in ProgSkeet, you must have a JTAG USB programmer such as the NAND-X or LPC-H2148 adapter we sell. You can also use Injectus.