● Works with all Playstation 3 consoles.
● The lever and buttons have the same layout as a real arcade machine.
● Turbo function, two speeds of turbo and can be activated by any button.
● The lever can be set so that it controls the left analog lever or control cross on the standard control.
● The control has weight and rubber feet so as not to slip around while playing.
1. The eight turbo switches control turbo functions for the eight buttons.
2. You can set two speeds, fast (fixed, 15 pressures per second) or slow (slow, 8 pressures per second).
3. Set the switch to "OFF" to turn off the turbo function.
Adjusting the lever:
1. When you select "Direction", you check the crosshairs on a regular control.
2. When you select "Joystick", check the left lever on a standard control.