HDFURY2 - HDMI till VGA adapter
Du får information om leveranstid i orderbekräftelsen.
Kontakta oss gärna om du vill få information i förväg.
Du kan även välja att få email så fort vi får in produkten på lager.
Upgrade any TV/projector by adding an HDMI digital video input! Works with any TV that accepts either Component (YPbPr/YCbCr) or RGB/VGA! Don't be stuck watching Blu-ray, DVD, Satellite/Cable at only 480p! Add an HDfury2, allowing you to watch hi-def content at up to FULL HD 1080p resolution!
HDfury2 is the world smallest and most powerful HDCP deciphering converter ever built! The result is a crystal clear image that is perfectly centered (in component mode) with amazing color depth. It features VGA and Component video output, Analog and Optical sound output, and add-on accessories too ...
Why do I need HDfury2?
How old is your HDTV or projector? If it was bought prior to 2005 it does not have an HDMI input. This means that you'll never be able to use the full potential of your expensive CRT projector, digital projector, plasma display, or PC screen with new sources like the PS3, Xbox360, Blu-ray players, Cable TV / Satellite boxes, or PC graphics cards at up to 1080p FULLHD resolution.
Without an HDMI input your display will be limited to 480p in most cases - that's only 1/6th the resolution of 1080p FULLHD! You need HDfury2 to unlock the full potential of your display! Why buy an expensive new HDTV when your existing one works perfectly well? Enhance your display's compatibly and value with HDfury2!
Designed by a group of home theater videophiles, the HDfury2 delivers a razor sharp picture with unprecedented colour from any HDMI source, supporting all resolutions up to 1080p FULL HD. The picture quality improvement when using HDfury2 is immediately obvious, providing an amazingly clear and detailed picture!
Can't I use the component output on my Blu-ray player and other devices?
No. Not without severe limitations:
- Blu-ray, HD DVD, and DVD players (as well as the Xbox360 and PS3) will not upscale standard DVDs to 1080p over analog outputs. They are limited to 480p output only. To avoid this limitation digital HDMI must be used.
- If enabled, the Image Constraint Token (copy protection) on Blu-ray or HD DVD discs reduces resolution from 1080p to 540p (1/5th the resolution) over analog outputs. To avoid this limitation digital HDMI must be used.
- And most importantly: The image quality is significantly worse over analog outputs. To avoid this limitation digital HDMI must be used.
HDfury2 is what you need to to add digital HDMI to your TV to bring it into the next generation and provide the best image quality possible!
Will HDfury2 work for me?
1. Does your display support at least one of the following resolutions: 720p (1280x720) or 1080i or 1080p (1920x1080) ?
2. Does it have a Component or RGB (PC/VGA) input connector?
If you answer YES to both questions then HDfury2 will work for you!
- HDMI input
- Component (YPbPr/YCbCr) and VGA (RGBHV) video output
- Sound output in both Analog and digital Optical (S/PDIF) through an innovative 3.5mm combo jack
The HDfury2 also includes many first time world exclusive features:
- Perfectly centered image in all standard NTSC/PAL component modes (see below)
- Performs Colour Depth Upscaling in all modes (see below)
- Automatic SD/HD color-space selection
- Accept third party accessories on its output
- Lowest power consumption of any converter
- Software upgradeable (EDID and Firmware)
- Custom profiling to match any display requirements or to limit output resolution
- Screen position adjustment through firmware
- Smaller and is able to handle and include more technology innovations than the original HDfury
Colour Depth Upscaling:
A world first! HDfury2 accepts both digital RGB and component (YCbCr) video over HDMI and automatically processes both correctly for zero loss of dynamic range. HDfury2 takes this HDMI standard 16-235 data and cleverly scales it to a fully maximized output dynamic range (0-255) before sending it out to the final DAC conversion stage. The result is an absolutely stunning and dynamic picture!
Technical details: Component (YCbCr) is sent in a standard 16-235 code range in the HDMI domain. Most other converters simply output this exact same range but in analog form. These other converters basically feed code 16 to the DAC when black is requested and 235 when white is requested. However, DACs do not automatically comply to video standards resulting in code 16 translating into 44mV and 235 into 645mV (if 700mV is the full range) and while black or white crush does not occur, these converters limit the dynamic range resulting in a less than optimal picture. This is highly noticeable when you compare full range (0-255) vs. limited range (16-235).
Perfectly centered image in component mode:
Another world first! HDfury2 is the only device that recreates the sync and timing alignment completely and therefore perfectly centers the image according to the SMPTE standards in all component modes (when set to RGB output the signal is simply passed through unchanged). This is a major difference in the architecture. No other converter can compete against recreating the syncs completely.
Technical details: RGB as defined by CEA861A/B/C/D specification defines the leading edge of HSyncs at different locations than the SMPTE/ITU standard does for component (YPbPr). This is why ALL but one direct RGB to component converters fail to correctly center the picture. Others disregard time-domain correction placing the image too far "left" on the screen. This is the reason why people using the original HDfury coupled with a typical stand alone converter fail even though the original HDfury is not doing anything "incorrectly". It simply passes information which will be interpreted incorrectly by many TVs. As well, while less important (but still missing from other converters), HDfury2 outputs tri-level syncs in all HD modes as required by standards. Again, no standalone RGB-converter does this. We have never come across or heard from a customer of a TV that requires tri level sync but still it's nice to meet the spec and be able to claim compliance.
Important information :
- INPUT: Digital HDMI 19p FEMALE Port (100% digital)
- OUTPUT: Analog RGBHV or Component (YPbPr/YCbCr) via HD-15 D-Sub (VGA style) MALE connector
- User Selectable RGBHV / Component (YPbPr/YCbCr) output with a switch
- A HDMI -> HDMI cable is used to connect to an HDMI source
- RGB 4:4:4 (8 bits) digital input
- YCbCr 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 digital input
- Compatible with non-HDCP (DVI-D) or HDCP sources
- Compatible with any RGB Display
- Compatible with any YUV Display
- Directly connects to a display's VGA (RGB) 15 pin D-Sub input
- Directly connects to a display's Component (YPbPr/YCbCr) input using included breakout cable
- Takes less then 1 minute to install (Plug and Play)
- 11bit 200MHz data processing
- Triple 11bit 200Mhz video DAC
- RGB-H/V Male Port D-SUB 15 Output video analog signals (0.7Vpp (RGB) / 1Vpp (YPbPr) over 75 ohms impedance)
- Ultra short Analog links (<1 cm) on the HDfury2 for optimal quality
- HDMI video bandwidth: 25-165MHz
- HDMI Data Rate - Bandwidth 1.5 Gbit/sec (Single link)
- Supports all HD/SDTV formats from 1080p down to 480i
- HDTV ready (480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p48/50/60 compatible)
- DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDMI 1.1 and 1.2 ready
- HDMI 1.3 interoperable
- HDCP compatible with embedded keys loaded
- HDCP ready
- Reprogrammable Firmware (with specialized tools)
- Screen position adjustable through Firmware and Custom Profile
- Accepts third party accessories on output such as the GAMMA-X (Gamma Correction)
- Automatic Input Format Detection: Digital YCbCr and RGBHV
- Full dynamic range for all input modes to maximize the level of detail
- Automatically switches color-spaces for both HDTV (Rec.709) and SDTV (Rec.601)
- Precise black levels - no black crush in any standard mode
- Stereo High-Quality Analog Audio Output
- Stereo High-Quality Digital/Optical Audio Output (S/PDIF format)
- HD-DVD and Blu-Ray Disc player compatible
- Playstation3 and Xbox360 compatible
- Satellite and Cable set-top box compatible for HDTV
- HDMI or DVI-D video graphics card compatible
- HDCP compatible with embedded keys loaded
- Energy management : DVI and VESA DPMS compatible
- Ultra low power consumption in Standby (3,5mA)
- Maximum power : 0.37A under 5V (at 1080p/60)
- On-board DC/DC converter (1.8V) with extra-low EMI signature
- Power +5V from DVI/HDMI
- Blue LED to display active digital link and power status
- Small size : 75x56mm cabinet
- 100% ROHS compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive)
- Installation: The HDfury2 module may be DIRECTLY screwed to the back of the display into the VGA SUB-D plug.
- Shortest RGB and Component (YPbPr) analog video link as possible.
- HDCP rules compliant: No end-user access to decrypted analog video. Once screwed, this module becomes "a part of the display itself".
- Professional factory made (mass-production) using pick/place and reflow/wave solder pro equipment.
- Gold Plated connectors, tracks and material
- Full aluminium case with thermal dissipation
- Optional +5v input and power supply
- EDID detective feature: EDID eprom can be reprogrammed using a computer through the graphics card (feature reserved for professionals)
- Internal EDID EEPROM with complete CEA861 extension block
- One year warranty
|Utgått ur sortimentet||Nej|