8BitDo GBros Adapter
Play with GameCube controller on your Nintendo Switch.
You can also use game controllers from the NES / SNES Classic consoles or controls that are otherwise connected to the Nintendo Wii Wiimoten's nunchuk jack.
Connect common original or 3rd party wired GameCube, NES, SNES and WII Classic game controllers to your Nintendo Switch or Windows PC.
The GBros adapter connects your original wired Gamecube controller to your Switch in the same way as a Wiimote. The adapter has buttons for HOME and a screen image that the handset otherwise lacks.
You can also connect the adapter to a regular Windows PC if you want to play PC games with the same game controllers.
The adapter is powered by 2 AA batteries. It is possible to play about 30 hours before the batteries have to be charged / replaced. Batteries are not included.
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch (all system versions) or Windows 7 and later via Bluetooth.
- Compatible with GameCube game controller, NES Classic game controller, SNES Classic game controller Wii Classic game controller
- Connection ports for Wii Classic and original GameCube control (see pictures)
- Range about 6-10 meters (Bluetooth)
- Batteries 2nd AA (not included)
- Operating time about 30 hours depending on battery capacity.
- The adapter supports EN connected game controller. Buy more adapters if you want to play with more game controllers at the same time.
|Denna produkt har utgått ur sortimentet