Playstation 2 controller for Bluetooth adapter
Rooting required for "touch mode" on android
Caution! To use MF Touch mode with android OS, you will need to Root your android device.
- Supports Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets
- Supports 4 modes: Gamepad, Keyboard, Touch and iCade. The Gamepad mode supports Android devices and PC.The Keyboard mode supports Android and iOS devices, and PC.
- The Touch mode supports Android devices. The iCade mode only supports the iOS devices.
- This Bluetooth adapter transfers the data via HID
- The Gamepad mode works as the standard 4 Axises, 12 Buttons and POV, which is the same as the normal USB controller.
- Supports the key mapping of both Screen-Touching and Non-Screen-Touching. Perfectly supports all kinds of games. (Note: For the Android devices, if you want to set the buttons or do the Screen-Touching key mapping, you should install the software "MF KEY MAP SETTING" and "MF TOUCH MAP SETTING" included in the package. The Android 3.2 and above versions are strongly suggested.)
- Supports the Auto power off and the Low voltage alarm.
- Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR (enhanced data rate) for superior wireless performance.
- Functioning distance of up to 33 feet away from adapter. No delay
- Two power supply choices: USB port or 3AAA batteries. If some high voltage PS2 devices such as dance mats or steering wheels do not work properly, please try using the USB power supply. (Note: 3AAA Batteries are not included in the packaging.)
- Compatible with Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows RT with 32bit or 64bit and Mac
Size: 7.4 x 7.4 x 2.2cm
Cable Length: approximately 94cm
1 x PS2 Controller Bluetooth Adapter
1 x Micro USB to USB Cable
1 x CD-ROM (Android apps)
1 x Instruction Manual
|Denna produkt har utgått ur sortimentet||No|